Center for Developing Minds is currently looking to add a professional to our clinical staff. If you would like to pursue this available position, please send a resume and a letter describing interest and experience to email@example.com.
The CDM provides a comfortable and flexible work environment in an interdisciplinary clinical setting, which offers a unique opportunity for collaboration regarding patient care. More information about all of the services and programs available at the CDM can be found by navigating to those pages on this website.
The Center for Developing Minds is seeking an experienced Educational Therapist/Specialist. This is not a typical tutoring position, it is a job for a clinician skilled in working with children who have learning disabilities, autism, and ADHD. There is a need to serve elementary, middle, or high school students. Expertise with executive functioning is needed to support many of our disorganized clients and there is an opportunity to develop an after-school executive function program.
This is a special opportunity to join an interdisciplinary team of experienced clinicians, and the educational specialist will be afforded the independence to create individual and group programs. We are looking for talented, motivated, problem solvers with a broad enough background that they can craft a unique treatment plan for each client. The clinician will work in an interdisciplinary setting, but must also have the capacity to deliver thorough, independent assessments and treatment plans.
The Educational Specialist should have the appropriate credentials to provide educational therapy. The following experience is expected:
1. At least a Master’s Degree (MA, MS) in Special Education, Educational Therapy, Educational Psychology, or similar is required.
2. Experience working with a wide variety of learners as a teacher and/or tutor is preferred.
3. Strong observation and diagnostic skills.
4. Excellent communication skills and ability to establish rapport with a wide range of clients and their parents.
5. Sound professional and personal references.
6. Permission to work in the United States.
To pursue the position, please send a resume and a letter describing interest and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.